The simple hall church with a round chancel and rectangular windows stands in the center of the village of Seleuș. Its hall has a simple wooden ceiling. Reconstructions took place in 1678 and 1795. The bell tower stands southeast of the church and the ring wall and was built in 1758 under the supervision of master builder Johannes Rühn from Sighișoara. According to the inscription, the Baroque altar dates back to 1763, showing a crucifixion in the center flanked by sinuous Corinthian columns.
The classical Samuel Joseph Maetz organ dates from 1830 and is decorated with gilded floral ornaments. It was restored or repaired several times in the 20th century.