In the 15th century, the Gothic hall church with west tower was built in Livezile and consecrated to St. Stephen. Its western portal has a vault consisting of three bars and three grooves and is closed by pointed arches. Three pointed arches connect the first floor of the tower with the church interior. While the northern portal is made of ashlar and has pointed arch forms, the southern entrance has a profile consisting of an angular bar and a groove. The new vaulting of the nave by barrel vaults with waling arches was carried out around 1800. The windows were enlarged and the entrances were fitted with porches. The galleries on the round columns were built in 1831, the present belfry in 1860. The classicist altar from 1876 shows Jesus in Gethsemane in the main picture and is surrounded by Corinthian columns, vases and a pediment decorated with leaves.