In the middle of the village, on a slight hill, a hall church without a tower was built in the second half of the 15th century. At the beginning of the 16th century, the church was fortified and given a wooden fortified storey. At the same time a slender Gothic bell tower was built on the west side and a sacristy was added to the northern wall of the choir. The wall was fortified until 1677 with a hexagonal tower and three simple towers. The triumphal arch collapsed in 1702 as a result of an earthquake. In the second half of the 18th century the wooden galleries were built in to the west, north and south. Her rural paintings show a naive-religious world of imagination with a multitude of allegories and symbols. In 1822 the church hall received its present vaults, which are decorated with classical ornaments. In the second half of the 19th century two of the simple towers as well as the weir floor and the west tower were demolished. Today’s bell tower was built in 1892, the southwest tower and part of the wall were demolished in 1900 and a school was built in its place. The eastern part of the ring wall collapsed in 1909. The hexagonal tower to the northwest and the southeast tower next to the former vicarage have survived. The pre-Reformation Gothic winged altar has been standing in The Hill Church (Biserica din Deal) in Sighișoara since 2005.